Employer Drug Impairment Training @ AREA -- August 16, 2022 -- 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
• The goal of this training is to enable professionals to identify chemically impaired individuals and types of drugs for the purpose of ensuring a safe working environment.
• This training is NOT intended to qualify participants as drug recognition experts.
• This training is NOT designed as an enforcement tool. The information and procedures provided are for administrative purposes only.
• This training will teach students how to properly recognize and describe drug impairment indicators.
• This training will teach students to understand the involvement of drugs in society.
• Drugs in Society
• Observations and changes that may indicate drug abuse
• Drug Identification, Categories, and Their Observable Effects
• Reference Sources