Transforming Your Team From Dysfunction to Cohesion (720.1) @ AREA -- August 1, 2022
Too often, we make decisions based on "gut instinct" alone. However, effective decisions are deliberate, not the result of unconscious thoughts, beliefs or assumptions. In this course, participants determine the difference between decision making and problem solving, explore bias and take a deep dive into critical thinking. Participants learn effective creative thinking and discussion techniques and leave with a full toolkit to use in any situation that will help improve decision making, for themselves and with their team.
- Be aware of your daily decisions.
- Understand the impacts of your natural decision-making style.
- Recognize bias in decision making, even unconscious bias.
- Strengthen your critical and creative thinking skills.
- Identify good decision-making practices.
- Discover decision making processes and tools.
- Practice proactivity and prioritization.
Registration for this event is now closed.